Have you recently slept on mulberry silk sheets for the very first time and thought it’s the perfect fabric ever for yourself? Maybe you bought silk sheets some months ago, and you loved them, however, can not look to find the new ones, which are that nice? Well, this is the guide for you. Know why should purchase silk fabric over other ones.
Reasons to Buy Silk Bedding
Some of the simple reasons are as follows-
- Silk is extremely smooth, and it feels great on the skin.
- It’s excellent for all climates; right from the cold winter night to broiling summer, one can sleep in the silk and be amazingly comfortable.
- It’s a generally hypoallergenic material and resists fungus, dust, mold, and several other allergens.
- It’s the longest-lasting natural material.
- It’s great for one’s hair & skin; it assists you in retaining the moisture and minimizes damage caused via higher friction fabric.
How do you take care of the Silk Bedding
Well, now that you have been sleeping and resting in silk, you are probably thinking – how often does one need to go on and clean their sheets? Can you wash them or dry clean is required? Let’s take a look at them.
Some of the basic and simple rules when it comes to washing silk:
- Don’t use bleaching agents or any bleach! These go on to damage the fibers.
- Never go with the machine dry! Tumbling motion and high heat can ruin the fibers too.
- Wash the silk with cold water.
- Air-dry the silk.
- Iron your silk lightly.
To know further, you may look over the web and gather more info on the same. Hopefully, this guide will be of some help to all the readers