CBD or cannabidiol is a popular product these days. In humans, it can offer a wide range of medical benefits. Similarly, dogs can also use CBD products for different purposes. It can help to treat several medical conditions that include anxiety, seizures, poor appetite, etc. CBD can also prove to be very useful in dealing with any carcinogenic cells in a dog.
If you are planning to use CBD for dogs and give your own pet CBD oil, then here are some very important things you must keep in mind.
- CBD oil for your dog will not make your pet high. It does not contain THC which is the psychoactive compound responsible for making your high. So, you don’t need to worry about it.
- CBD oil can be really helpful for dogs who are suffering from seizures. Your dog can gain better control over the seizures and this helps to overcome neuropathic pain in a comfortable way.
- You can give CBD oil to any dog you have, but you have to double check the dosage you are giving them. You must consult with an expert in order to be absolutely sure of the CBD dosage.
- Always choose a CBD oil which has been manufactured by a reputed brand. Using certified and third-party tested products ensure quality and safety. It helps to keep your dear pet healthy and does not pose any negative effects.
- Studies have shown that you can give your dog a dose between 2-8 mg/kg, twice everyday. However, depending on the strength of the oil and size of your pet, this dosage can vary greatly.
So, here are some really important things you have to keep in mind when you are giving your pet CBD oil. Search the web and find out the top products that are available 24*7 for you.