Many people approach a dentist for teeth whitening treatment as it enhances the beauty of their smile. The treatment is simple, effective, budget friendly and provides lasting result.
However, to keep teeth white and bright after treatment a lot of care must be taken.
You need to be extremely careful for couple of days after the treatment is over. It will be advisable to follow the suggestions illustrated by your dentist.
Here are useful tips to help you take care:
Avoid food stuff that is sure to discolor your teeth. They are:
- Hot and cold beverages like tea, coffee, fresh juices, bottled juices and even alcohol.
- Sauce of dark color like pasta sauce, barbeque sauce and soya sauce.
- Dark chocolate has caffeine that may stain your teeth.
- Citrus fruits like oranges, lemon, grapes and others. The fruits may be harmful for teeth enamel.
Maintain your oral hygiene.
- Need to brush after every meal with soft brush.
- Floss at least twice a day to reduce formation of plaque.
- Use antiseptic mouth wash to rinse your mouth so that bacteria will not affect your oral health.
- You can use good standard quality whitening tooth paste twice a week. It helps the teeth to remain white.
Need to have touch up treatment.
- Helps greatly in maintaining the whiteness of your teeth forever. You just need to do it after couple of months or in six months time.
If you visit a dentist for teeth whitening Los Alamitos then ask them to check if there is any problem affecting the color of your teeth.
Their professional experience can help make your teeth remain white for a long time.